Height Cloud Textures
A downloadable asset pack
Several hand painted cumulus cloud textures with their own unique height and emission maps for an added level of detail and realism.
These cloud textures were created to emulate stylized cloud volumes within a day/night cycle environment using only the default optimized standard shader that comes with Unity. The height maps produce a very effective illusion of depth as you move around the clouds while the emission maps give them a beautiful "silver lining" or sunlight refraction look.
The package also features a crisp star field texture and rain textures along with several other useful assets for building beautiful skies in your environment!
- 7 hand painted cumulus cloud textures
- 6 unique animal shaped cloud textures
- A 360 degree skydome model with no pole distortion
- A crisp and clear star field texture
- 2 rain textures (heavy and light rain)
- Pre-arranged materials and prefabs for a quick start
- A demo scene
- About.txt with tips on implementation
These assets can be previewed in this playable demo:
For more assets like this, please visit Acorn Bringer here on itch.io!
My assets are also available on the Unity Asset Store!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.